If you're using Hubb as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what content you can sync over.
What information will be synced from Hubb to DoubleDutch?
- Agenda: session name, start and end time, description, location, session tracks, filters, speakers, link URLs
- Attendees: name, email, title, company
- Speakers: name, title, company, biography, image, social media links, sessions
What information do you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- To sync Attendees or Speakers, under Admin go to Users then Profile Fields. Under Anonymous, switch each row to 'View'.
- To sync Sessions, under Admin go to Sessions then Session Fields. Under Standard Fields and Custom Fields and under the Anonymous column, switch each row to 'View'.
- Default Password for Attendees (optional): you can set a default password for all attendees, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.
What do I need to do to get my integration started?
Please reach out to email@example.com to get started with your integration setup.
You can find more information about our integration with Hubb in our Developer Support article.