If you're using EventsAIR as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what content you can sync over.
What information will be synced from EventsAIR to DoubleDutch?
- Agenda: session name, start and end time, description, location, speakers, link URLs
- Attendees: name, email, title, company, image, city and state, attendee groups
- Speakers: name, title, company, biography, image, social media links
- Exhibitors: name, description, categories, booth #, social media links, email, image
- Sponsors: name, description, social media links, email, image
What information do you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- Base URL: found in EventsAIR
- API username: found in EventsAIR
- API password: found in EventsAIR
- Default Password for Attendees (optional): you can set a default password for all attendees, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.
What do I need to do to get my integration started?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your integration setup.
You can find more information about our integration with EventsAIR in our Developer Support article.