If you're using Cvent as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what content you can sync over.
What information will be synced from Cvent to DoubleDutch?
- Agenda: session name, start and end time, description, location, session tracks
- Attendees: name, email, title, company, groups, phone number, address, personal agenda
- Speakers: name, title, company, biography, image, social media links, assigned sessions
What information do you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- Account ID: provided by Cvent
- API username: requested from Cvent
- API password: requested from Cvent
- eCode (NOT Event Code): found within Cvent
- Default Password for Attendees (optional): you can set a default password for all attendees, use the last six digits of attendees' confirmation codes, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.
What do I need to do to get my integration started?
Please reach out to email@example.com to get started with your integration setup.
You can find more information about our integration with Cvent in our Developer Support article.