With invite only events, only individuals who have received invitations from the event organizer can access the event registration website and register for the event. Since this event type requires specific configuration different than other events, this article will walk you through building a successful "invite only" event in the Registration platform.
Follow the steps below to create an invite only event:
- Create a new event.
- On the Event Details tab, click 'This is a Private event'. Then click 'Invite only event.'
- Create your Registration/Ticket Types.
- Add Speakers (if applicable).
- Add your Sessions or Schedule Items (if applicable).
- Design your event registration page.
- Import your invitees.
- Create and design your Invitation.
- Make sure you have the ability to decline the invite turned on.