There are several ways to end or close registration for an event so registrants can no longer sign up or place orders.
Via Event Date
If the event date has passed then registrants will no longer be able to register; they will see "Registration has ended" upon clicking on the "Register" button.
Via General Registration
To disable registration across the entire event, under Advanced Options of the event, you can either:
- check 'Limit registration total quantity per event date' and set the total quantity to the number of total registrations you have sold for the event (e.g. all registration/tickets combined)
- check 'End public registration' and set the day and time to when you no longer want individuals to register for the event
Via Specific Registration and Ticket Types
To disable a specific registration/ticket type, you can either:
- under the Advanced Options of the registration/ticket type, click on 'Hide from event page'
- under the Advanced Options of the registration/ticket type, click on 'Set limited period for sales' and set the end date to the current day or a day in the past
- change the total quantity of the registration/ticket type to match the quantity sold so far (the registration/ticket type will show as "SOLD OUT" on the order flow)