Buyers and registrants can edit their orders in two ways:
- By creating and using a login of which can then be accessed from the event registration flow or the Order Confirmation email.
- By using an email address with a link (without a login) in the Order Confirmation email.
Creating a Login
To create a login:
- During the registration order flow, once the registrant has reached the Payment screen, they should see the option to create a password.
- The email address used for the attendee (or buyer) and the password can then be used to login during the following edit order processes.
Using a Login
1a. To edit an order by logging in from the registration flow:
- From the event registration flow, they'll click the login button in the upper right-hand corner of the page at any time, or in the middle of the page when entering the attendee information.
- Once logged in, they'll select 'My Orders' from the menu in the top right-hand corner.
1b. To edit an order by logging in from the Order Confirmation email:
- Within the Order Confirmation email, they'll click on the 'Manage Orders' button.
- Next, they'll enter their credentials.
2. Then they'll click 'View' on the order they want to edit. From there they can click 'edit' to change their session schedule (add or remove sessions). They can also click 'Add' to add activities and add-ons to their order.
Without a Login
1. To edit an order without a login:
- Using the Order Confirmation email, the registrant can click the 'Manage Orders' button.
- Then they'll click the 'I don't have a login' link.
- Using their email address they registered with, they'll enter it in the field and click 'Send Me Verification Email'.
- They will then receive an email with a link to manage their registration.
- This will take them to their list of orders. Then they'll click 'View' on the order they want to edit. From there they can click 'edit' to change their session schedule (add or remove sessions). They can also click 'Add' to add activities and add-ons to their order.
Editing Orders for Registrants
Alternatively, event organizers can edit orders for registrants. Click here to view the instructions.