You also have the option to import attendees associated with Registration and Tickets events. This is useful for adding individuals who maybe didn't pay for registrations using the registration form, but you want to include them as part of the paid attendee list.
To navigate to your attendee list for an event:
- Click on 'Events' from the main menu, then click 'Events' again.
- Select one of your events.
- Click 'Manage', then 'Attendees'.
Next, complete the following steps to import your attendees:
- From the attendee list, click the 'Import Attendees' button.
- Next, download the import template by clicking on 'Download valid CSV file format'.
- Select the registration/ticket type to apply to the attendees being uploaded. This mark the attendees' orders as paid for that registration.
- Select the dates.
- Finally, import the file back into the system to add the attendees.