Account Home is the central hub for all DoubleDutch products. With Account Home you can get a high-level overview of your events, registrants, attendees, and license usage under your company's account.
Three tabs will always show at the top of the screen:
- Mobile App
No matter which DoubleDutch product you're using, you can easily switch between the three tabs.
The Home Tab
The Home tab is your destination to get a high-level view of your events and license usage. To visit the main page of Account Home visit:
US events - https://cms.doubledutch.me/accounthome
EU events - https://cms.eu.doubledutch.me/accounthome
The first tab you'll see is the Home tab. This section displays all of your events, registrants, attendees, and your subscription year end date.
- Events: the total number of your events across the Mobile App.
- Registrants: the total number of individuals that have registered for your events through DoubleDutch Registration.
- Attendees: the total number of attendees uploaded to the CMS out of the total number for the current subscription year.
- Mobile Apps: the number of published apps in use.
- Subscription Year End Date: the date when your current subscription year ends. When the entire contract has expired, this tile will say, "Subscription Ended".
If you are associated with multiple accounts with DoubleDutch you will notice a drop-down button in the top right that will allow you to view info by account.
If your attendee count is running low, you will notice that the bar next to "Attendees" will change from green to yellow to red. At any time, you can add more attendee licenses to your account by clicking on 'Add Licenses'. This will send an email to your Account Manager.
The Registration Tab
To the right of the Home tab is the Registration tab. Clicking on this will take you to the DoubleDutch Registration landing page.
To access your events in DoubleDutch Registration, just click on 'Login to Reg'. You will then be taken to the Event Registration platform. If you do not have a registration account you can click ‘Start Free Trial’ to create an account and start a free 14-day trial of DoubleDutch Registration.
The Mobile App Tab
The third and final tab is the Mobile App tab. Clicking on this tab will take you to the Event App landing page.
Next, click on 'Login to App' to be taken directly to the CMS.