With Account Home you can get a high-level overview of your events, attendees, and license usage under your company's account.
Three tabs will always show at the top of the screen:
The Home Tab
The Home tab is your destination to get a high-level view of your events and license usage. To visit the main page of Account Home go to:
US events - https://cms.doubledutch.me/accounthome
EU events - https://cms.eu.doubledutch.me/accounthome
Account Overview Tiles
The Account Overview section displays all of your events, attendees, mobile apps, and your subscription year-end date.
- Events: the total number of your events across the Mobile App.
- Attendees: the total number of attendees uploaded to the CMS out of the total number for the current subscription year.
- Mobile Apps: the number of published apps in use.
- Subscription Year End Date: the date when your current subscription year ends. When the entire contract has expired, this tile will say: "Subscription Ended".
If you are associated with multiple accounts with DoubleDutch you will notice a drop-down button in the top right that will allow you to view info by account.
If your attendee count is running low, you will notice that the bar next to "Attendees" will change from green to yellow to red. At any time, you can add more attendee licenses to your account by clicking on 'Add Licenses'. This will send an email to your Account Manager.
The Events Tiles shows information about each one of your events associated with your account. Each tile includes the following information:
- Event Name: the name of your event as it is listed in the CMS.
- Event Dates: the dates of your event as they are listed in the CMS.
- Event Location (by Country): the location of your event as it is listed by the time zone in the CMS.
- Total Attendees: based on the total number of attendees created/imported in the Attendees section of the CMS.
- Active Attendees: the number of attendees who have logged into the app and completed their profile.
- Engaged Attendees: the number of attendees that have taken one or more of the following actions in the app:
- Status Update
- Poll Response
- Survey Response
Note: you will not see the Attendees, Active, and Engaged numbers populate for an event until the event start date.
You can also sort these tiles by Event Start Date or Event Name.
The Registration Tab
To the right of the Home tab is the Registration tab. Clicking on this will take you to the Cvent Event Registration Software landing page.
The Mobile App Tab
The last tab is the CMS tab. Clicking on this will take you to the DoubleDutch Content Management System.