A Distribution Certificate identifies your organization within a distribution provisioning profile and allows you to submit your app to the store.
To create a Distribution Certificate:
- Log in to Apple Developer.
- Click 'Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles'.
- Click on 'Certificates'.
- Then click on 'Production', then the '+' button to add a new certificate.
- Select 'App Store and Ad Hoc' from the Production options, then click 'Continue'.
- Click 'Continue' again.
- Click 'Choose File' and select the CSR file you previously created. Then click 'Continue'.
- Click the 'Download' button to download a .cer file, then click 'Done'.
- Double-click the .cer file to install it in Keychain Access.
Continue to the next step in the distribution process: How to Create a Provisioning Profile.