Event Performance Updates
This week's updates focus around the Event Performance tab of the CMS.
Top File Downloads Card
The Top File Downloads Card will show you which files in the app have been downloaded the most. This card will help determine which files are the most interesting to your audience.
Welcome Emails Card Redesign
The Welcome Emails Card will no longer display Registered Attendees, Emails Sent, Emails Opened & Emails Clicked numbers. This card will now show the number of users that adopted or did not adopt the app and provide the Adoption Rate percentage.
The following exportable reports are now available in the CMS:
- File Downloads (Per User)
- Channel Messages (All Time)
- Channel Engagement (All Time Per User)
- Product Collateral Downloads (Per User)
- Content Activity (Summary)
The Content Activity (Summary) exportable report provides an all-inclusive report of Content Activity and has replaced the following reports:
- Content Engagement (Summary)
- Content Average Ratings (Summary)
- Content List
- Status Updates On Content Items (Summary)
- The Top Phrases Card is being discontinued
- Top Hashtags Card now includes number of times hashtags were used