After you have re-codesigned your iOS app, you should be able to upload the binary file to your App Store Connect account. If you are uploading the app to your internal app store, see the administrator of your Mobile Application Management System.
You can upload your app to App Store Connect by using the Application Loader app on your Mac.
Follow the steps below to upload your app successfully to your App Store Connect account.
- Find the Application Loader app on your Mac. You can open Spotlight search and type in “application loader”. It will be the top hit.
- Open the app and log into the app with the credentials you use to log into App Store Connect. Apple may ask you to create an app specific password during this step. You can find the directions on how to create an app-specific password here.
- Then, double-click on the button above "Deliver Your App”. This will open the Finder app on your Mac. Find and select the .ipa file you re-codesigned, in the Codesign_Output folder on your Desktop.
- Then you will see an overview of the app’s details. Click on 'Next' to proceed with uploading.
- The upload process will take a few minutes. You will be notified when it is done. You may get a warning about an index file being too big – it is safe to ignore this message.
- Click on 'Next', then on 'Done' in the next window. Then you can close the Application Loader.
If you are publishing your app for the first time, go back to the How to Fill in an App Store Connect App Listing step, and continue from step 16.
If you are updating an existing app, go to How to Update an App in App Store Connect, and continue from step 3.