The following milestone map can be used to guarantee a successful app launch:
- Create Your App: log in to the CMS and upload your media assets. Create an Apple Developer Account and follow the iOS app distribution process. Create a Google Play Developer Account and follow the Android app distribution process.
- Plan Out Your App Promotion Materials: create onsite signage, update your website, and leverage social media.
- Upload App Content: add content like your Agenda, Attendees, Speakers, and Exhibitors/Sponsors.
- Create an In-App Engagement Plan: create messaging like Push Notifications and Promoted Posts, Surveys and Polls to gather attendee feedback, and add Topic Channels to foster discussion.
- Prepare for Event Day: download the app to preview content and test functionality and review DoubleDutch's Event Day resources. Make sure you train registration staff on how to use and troubleshoot the app.
- Promote the App: send the Welcome Email to attendees.
- Stay Tuned in with Event Day in the CMS: monitor the Activity Feed and showcase the app using Gameday.
- Measure Your Success with Event Performance: view the Dashboard and download exportable reports.