The DoubleDutch team is pleased to announce the following enhancements:
We’re excited to introduce Sub-Sessions, a new type of agenda layout that helps attendees get the information they need to easily navigate events with complex, nested structures.
Sub-Sessions are ideal for events, such as medical and scientific meetings, with many Main Sessions (or “parent sessions”), each linked with Sub-Sessions.
Sub-Sessions are currently available to DoubleDutch customers that are syncing app content via an integration.
If you are interested in using Sub-Sessions, please contact your Account Manager to learn more.
How It Works:
- In the Agenda, attendees can view all sessions listed by start time. Main Sessions are visible here, along with the number of Sub-Sessions that are linked to them.
- When attendees tap into a Main Session, they can get complete information about the Sub-Sessions linked to it. For example, attendees can:
- View and bookmark each Sub-Session
- View and click into Speaker Profiles across the Sub-Sessions
- View and download Files and Links across the Sub-Sessions
- When attendees tap into a Sub-Session, they can view the following information:
- Session Title
- Start and End Time
- Main Session Link
- Session Description
- Speaker Profiles
- Files and Links
Event Performance Redesign
The Event Performance dashboard in the Studio has been redesigned to help event organizers better view and analyze event data—before, during, and after their event. With the right data at the right time, event organizers can more easily measure their business outcomes based on event goals.
- Date Selector: Simplified to now show only the date going forward, rather than the time and date
- Header: Makes it easier to access reports at the top of the dashboard, such as Survey Results and Exportable Reports
- New Dashboard: We now have several new components that are designed to surface the most critical information for event organizers, including:
- Active Users: Total number of active users, as well as active users as a percentage of total users
- Engaged Users: Defined as an user who takes takes one or more of the following actions:
- Bookmarked a content item
- Checked in to a content item
- Liked a Status Update
- Followed another user
- Rated an Item
- Posted a Status Update
- Commented on a Status Update
- Poll response
- Survey Response
- Chart: Shows trending data for cumulative Active Users and Engaged Users
- Additional Metrics:
To learn more about Event Performance here: Event Performance Tab