If you're using eTouches as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what content you can sync over.
What information will be synced from eTouches to DoubleDutch?
- Attendees: name, email, title, company, work phone #, address
- Speakers: name, title, company, biography, image
- Agenda: session name, start and end time, description, location, link to speaker in the app
What information do you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- Account ID: provided by eTouches
- Account Key: found on eTouches website
- Event ID: provided by eTouches
- Default Password for Attendees (optional): you can set a default password for all attendees, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.