If you're using Aventri, formerly known as eTouches, as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what content you can sync over.
What information will be synced from Aventri to DoubleDutch?
- Agenda: session name, start and end time, description, location, link to speaker in the app
- Attendees: name, email, title, company, phone number, address
- Speakers: name, title, company, biography, image
What information do you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- Account ID: provided by Aventri
- Account Key: found on Aventri website
- Event ID: provided by Aventri
- Default Password for Attendees (optional): you can set a default password for all attendees, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.
What do I need to do to get my integration started?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your integration setup.
You can find more information about our integration with Aventri in our Developer Support article.