If you're using Swoogo as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what content can sync over.
What information will be synced from Swoogo to DoubleDutch?
- Attendees: name, email, title, company, biography, phone #, personal agenda (one-way pull from Swoogo)
- Speakers: name, job title, company, biography, Twitter handle, linking associated session(s) in the app, linking associated attendee profile in the app
- Sessions: session title, start and end time, description
If you are syncing speakers, this needs to be set up in Swoogo as follows:
- Navigate to Event Setup -> Registrant Types
- Create a "Registrant Type" with the value "Speaker"
- Once this field is created, your attendees can select "Speaker" as they register and they will be synced in DoubleDutch as a speaker.
What information will you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- API Key: provided by Swoogo
- API Secret: provided by Swoogo
- Event ID: provided by Swoogo
- Base URL: this is always https://www.swoogo.com/api/v1
What password will my attendees use to access the app?
You can set a default password for all attendees, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.
Who can I contact at Swoogo with questions?