If you're using EventGrid as your registration system and would like to sync that information to the CMS, this article will cover the specifics of exactly what you can sync over.
What information will be synced from EventGrid to DoubleDutch?
- Attendees: name, email, image, personal agendas (one-way pull from EventGrid), phone number, address
- Speakers: name, title, description, image
- Agenda: session title, start and end time, description, location, standard session tracks, link to speaker in the app
What password will my attendees use to access the app?
You can set a default password for all attendees, or you can leave this field blank in the setup process and a random 6 digit password will be assigned to each attendee.
What information do you need to set up the integration and where can you find it?
- Event ID: navigate to the summary page for your event. You can find the Event ID in the URL in your web browser.
- Event Instance ID: provided by EventGrid
- Base URL: this is always https://api.eventgrid.com/2.0
- API Key: provided by EventGrid
- EventGrid Account Login: your account email and password