Event templates are a great way to get started quickly in setting up your event, with baseline content, an app layout, and activities that are aligned with the objectives we’ve commonly observed across specific event types. If you are able to orchestrate your event with the right mix of content and ways for attendees to interact around it - you can move your audience from passive attendees to active participants and drive meaningful connections. But critically - this enables you to capture a massive amount of attendee insight through every digital interaction. This data can be accessed and segmented through dashboards and exportable reports, helping you to take action before, during, and after your event to achieve your event goals.
Using Event Templates
When you create your event within the CMS, you'll be prompted to choose a template. The templates are created to provide you with suggested app sections based on our Best Practices for the most common event categories. Choose the template that best fits your event, or choose the General Template that includes overall best practices for increased attendee engagement.
Please note that these are currently available for events on our US server only.
- Sales Kickoff - An event that brings sales and marketing teams together to share goals, strategy and successes in an interactive environment that focuses on learning and enriching company culture.
- Incentive or Rewards Trip - An exclusive trip to incentivize and appreciate employees who have achieved or exceeded company defined goals, and includes leisure and recreational activities.
- Corporate Internal Meeting - An event designed to bring internal teams together to review past outcomes and plan for future projects, initiatives or goals, all while building company culture and morale.
- Training or Seminar - An event focused on training or development to increase attendees’ knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Roadshow - An event bringing clients and potential clients together with your brand to learn about your products and services and engage with members of your teams.
- User or Partner Conference - An event designed to educate end-users on best practices, introduce new features and provide specialized training while creating a customer community.
- Financial Services Client Event - An event where clients and potential clients attend advisory workshops, seminars or sessions and meet with financial experts to develop investment strategies and increase their financial knowledge and literacy.
- Conference - An event uniting groups with similar interests to facilitate networking and knowledge sharing through educational sessions and relevant exhibition booths.
- Medical or Scientific Conference - An event uniting industry professionals that focuses on medical or scientific learnings and showcases learnings through medical posters, abstracts, or exhibits.
- Expo or Tradeshow - An industry event where vendors and exhibitors showcase products and make business connections with potential partners or buyers.
- Executive Summit - An event that creates and nurtures a community of senior leaders and facilitates peer discussions around industry or economic trends, experiential learnings and market challenges.
- Customer Advisory Board - An exclusive event for key clients and prospects to meet your team, learn best practices and influence future business decisions.
Once you've selected a template, your event will be created with pre-populated features and content as described in the above links. You can always update, add, or remove anything, but the template should provide you with a good place to start! You can also find the information linked above in the Template Guide if you’d like to refer back to it.