The DoubleDutch app can display recommendations to attendees on which sessions to attend, and which other attendees might be of interest to follow.
Note: please note this is only available on app versions 6.11 or higher.
Learn more about turning these recommendations on/off in the CMS here.
- Session Recommendations appear at the top of the "My Agenda" view.
- Attendees will see up to five recommended sessions at a time. Attendees can tap on recommended sessions to view details or add them to "My Agenda".
- We will only recommend sessions that are happening in the future (no past sessions) that haven't been added to that attendee's "My Agenda" yet, and will be updated approximately every 30 minutes.
- We will attempt to filter out "generic" sessions like Breaks and Lunch.
- Recommendations are based on common bookmarks between attendees. If an attendee has not bookmarked anything, he/she will be recommended the most popular sessions across the entire event.
- People Recommendations are displayed right after an attendee follows another attendee in the app.
- Attendees will see three recommended people. Tapping the name/avatar will navigate the attendee to the other attendee's profile. Tapping the follow button follows that person.
- iOS: people to follow recommendations are only displayed on the Profile view (this is the only place that you can follow another attendee on iOS devices)
- Android: people to follow recommendations are displayed in the Attendee List view and the Profile view (you can follow attendees in both of these places on Android devices)
- Recommendations are based on attendees that are most frequently followed, liked, and commented by the same attendee.