The DoubleDutch team is pleased to announce the following enhancements:
Updates to Direct Messaging
- Email Notifications: Attendees who are inactive in the application will now get an email notification when they receive a new direct message. This ensures attendees don’t miss any important messages and encourages engagement with the app. On mobile, attendees can launch the application from the email or be redirected to the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store if they do not have the app installed.
Updates to Gameday
- Hashtag integration: Gameday, DoubleDutch’s social wall, now supports hashtag integration. Organizers can designate a hashtag in the CMS to pull Tweets and Instagram photos that match that hashtag to display on Gameday. This gives organizers greater control over Gameday content and allows them to take advantage of special hashtags designated for the event.
Updates to Exhibitor Portal
- Multiple Currency Support: The Exhibitor Portal now supports over 200 different currencies. Events across the globe can now easily leverage DoubleDutch exhibitor solutions in their local currency to drive more exhibitor ROI.
- Ability To Update Logo: Previously, exhibitors had to contact event organizers in order to make edits to their Exhibitor Profile. Exhibitors can now update the logo that displays in their profile, giving them more direct control over their brand.
Updates to Event Performance
- Redesigned Survey Results & PDF Exports: Survey results are now displayed in a visual, bar chart format that can be easily downloadable in Event Performance and shared through email. Event organizers can now get survey results out to their teams more quickly in a ready-to-send format.
- Aggregated Survey Results: Survey results now display combined results when one survey is applied to multiple content items. For example, when one survey is attached to all sessions, the report displays overall ratings across all sessions, rolled up in a single set of responses.
- iBeacon Exportable Report: Event organizers can now export a detailed beacon report from Event Performance. They now have visibility into the performance of their location-based messages, such as the number of users who received the message and the click through rate of each message.