The DoubleDutch team is pleased to announce the following enhancements:
Attendees can now join Session Channels to participate in group conversations specific to sessions. This encourages conversation around session topics and increases engagement among attendees before, during, and after sessions.
- Access Session Channels from the Session details view
- View, compose, and post messages in real-time
- Hide updates from other attendees by “blocking” them
- View another attendee’s profile by tapping on his or her profile picture
Attendance Session Tracking
Event organizers can now track who attended which sessions through badge scanning in the application. This is an accurate and reliable solution for attendance reporting needs, such as compliance requirements and continuing education.
- Designate an unlimited number of staff members in the CMS to access badge scanning
- Export a report of scanned attendees, which includes attendee, scanner, session and timestamp information
- Export a report of scanner performance, which includes information on the scanner, session, and number of attendees scanned
Badge Scanning Staff can:
- Access the “Scan Attendees” button via each Session in the Agenda
- View a list of scanned attendees in chronological order
Once attendees are scanned, they are “checked-in” to the session and will automatically receive the relevant reminders, surveys, and more.
If you are interested in using Attendance Session Tracking, please contact your Account Manager to request the feature and learn more.