The DoubleDutch Team is pleased to announce the following updates and enhancements to the platform:
- DoubleDutch Q&A is a feature that will allow organizers and speakers to easily facilitate Q&A in sessions. The audience can ask questions in a session and vote those questions up and down.
- A moderator can find interesting or important ones to respond to by filtering through the following methods
- Popular - highest rated first (most +), lowest rated last (most -)
- New - newest first, oldest last
- Debated - split between +/- first, homogenous +/- last
- All questions are submitted anonymously and the page must be loaded within a DoubleDutch app. Currently there is no ability to delete questions and moderate upvoting/downvoting.
*This feature can be found in the CMS starting on 9/22/15
- Attendee badges are now cached so they will work offline on Android and on iOS 8 & 9
*This feature can be found in the app versions 5.23 and newer