The DoubleDutch team is happy to announce the following enhancements to the DoubleDutch Platform:
Access the CMS on your mobile browser with cms.doubledutch.me. In the mobile CMS, you can perform common event-day actions:
- Monitor the Activity Feed and delete flagged posts
- Schedule Push and Promoted Messages
- Reset Passwords for Attendees
- Clear Attendee Activity
Exhibitor Profile Redesign
- The Exhibitor profile has been redesigned and optimized for a more aesthetically pleasing experience
- Exhibitor categories and contact information is easier to identify in a new organic layout
- Event Organizers can enable attendees to contact exhibitor staff to either request more information or schedule a meeting
- The Exhibitor booth location is easier to identify and direct attendees to the location on the interactive map
- Please note that attaching surveys to exhibitors has been disabled with the Rate & Review feature as the suggested alternative solution for exhibitor feedback
New Exhibitor Portal
- We have replaced the in app Exhibitor Dashboard with a new, more robust,and mobile optimized exhibitor dashboard that can be accessed via a web browser
- A number of overall improvement have been made while retaining the core functionality including lead scanning and targeted offers
- We have added tracking metrics to the targeting feature
- The exhibitor invitation and email has been optimized for improved open rates and adoption
*The above features can be found in the Content Management System starting on August 27, 2015 and app versions 5.21 or later
Updates to Event Performance
- Two new exportable reports for survey results: One report just for all multiple choice questions and one report just for all free-form responses.
- The App Adoption card in Event Performance is now set to “All Time App Adoption”.
* The above features can be found in the Content Management System starting on September 3, 2015.