The DoubleDutch Team is pleased to announce the following enhancements and updates to the platform this week!
Updates to Event Performance:
- Refreshed exportable reports design
- Removed Popularity Column in Item tables
- Added "First Login" column to NewUsers exportable report
Redesigned survey attachment tool, making it easier to link surveys to items:
* The above features can be found in the Content Management System starting on August 14, 2015.
Improvements to our Location-based Messaging feature:
- Time delays for each type of beacon message can now be adjusted in CMS
- Each message has a start/end time, so it's possible to schedule a message to only trigger within a specific time frame
- UUID/Major/Minor fields are now editable in CMS. This provides flexibility in setting up the messages, and flexibility to work more easily with different beacon vendors.
*This feature can be found in the app versions 5.20 and newer