If you use Eventbrite to manage attendee registration for your event, you can import them into the DoubleDutch CMS and grant access to your app in just a few steps.
To import attendees from Eventbrite follow these steps:
- Log in to the CMS
- Navigate to the "Attendees" list in the Content section.
- Click "Add Attendees" and select "Import from Eventbrite"
- Log in to Eventbrite and allow the event access to your Eventbrite account
- Enter your Eventbrite Event ID into the box when prompted.
- You can find your Eventbrite ID by navigating to your event and it will be located at the end of the URL after "eid=" (Ex: 12405630575 is the event ID for the following event, https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=12405630575)
Q: What profile fields get pulled from Eventbrite into the CMS?
A: First name, last name, email address, company, job title, and attendee ID.
Q: If an attendee updates their information in the DoubleDutch app will that automatically update their information in Eventbrite?
A: No, we only pull attendees into the CMS from Eventbrite, and we do not push any information back to Eventbrite.
Q: Can I set the schedule for how often the CMS will pull attendees from Eventbrite?
A: The sync can only be triggered manually by following the steps provided above.
Q: How are passwords assigned to attendees when added to the CMS from Eventbrite:
A: A 6-digit pin is randomly assigned to each attendee upon import.