If you use Eventbrite to manage attendee registration for your event, you can import them into the DoubleDutch CMS and grant access to your app in just a few steps.
Importing Eventbrite Attendees into the CMS
To import attendees from Eventbrite into the CMS, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the 'Attendees' list under the "Content" tab.
- Click 'Add Attendees' and select 'Import from Eventbrite'.
- Log in to Eventbrite and allow the event access to your Eventbrite account.
- Enter your Eventbrite Event ID into the box when prompted. You can find your Eventbrite ID by navigating to your event and it will be located at the end of the URL after "eid=" (i.e. 12405630575 is the event ID for the following event, https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=12405630575).
- Click 'Begin Import' and your attendees will be added to the CMS and granted access to your app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What profile fields get pulled from Eventbrite into the CMS?
A: First name, last name, email address, company, job title, and attendee ID.
Q: If an attendee updates their information in the DoubleDutch app will that automatically update their information in Eventbrite?
A: No, we only pull attendees into the CMS from Eventbrite, and we do not push any information back to Eventbrite.
Q: Can I set the schedule for how often the CMS will pull attendees from Eventbrite?
A: The sync can only be triggered manually by following the steps provided above.
Q: How are passwords assigned to attendees when added to the CMS from Eventbrite?
A: A 6-digit password is randomly assigned to each attendee upon import.