The DoubleDutch Team is pleased to announce the following updates to your app!
The "Now" button
The "Now" button improves the scrolling experience in the Agenda section of the app. When scrolling through the Agenda, users can return to the current session by tapping the "Now" button.
*This feature can be found in the app versions 5.17 and newer
Profile Viewed Email
The profile viewed email encourages app adoption by alerting attendees via email when their in-app profile has been viewed at least three times. This email is turned 'on' by default.
Improvements to Exportable Reports in Event Performance
- There is a new exportable report for Status Updates with Associated Comments and Likes. This report includes a column titled "Photo Attached" that indicates if a photo was attached to the status update.
- "All Time" is now the default time range for exportable reports. It will now be easier to automatically see all the data from your event (the default setting had been to show data from the previous week).
Improvements to Lead Scanning Reports
There are new fields added to the attendee profile in the CMS and the attendee import template to improve lead scanning reports for exhibitors.
- The attendee profile and attendee import template now includes address fields. The address fields cannot be viewed as part of the profile in the app, and are only available in the lead report if they are populated in the CMS.
- The attendee profile and the attendee import also includes 3 new variable fields. This gives organizers the flexibility to utilize these fields for additional information they would like to add beyond the current provided fields (such as Region, Department, etc). Like addresses, these can not be viewed as part of the profile in the app, and are only available on the lead report if they are populated in the CMS.
Granting Access to Lead Scanning and Targeted Offers
Organizers can now grant access to lead scanning & targeted offers through the exhibitor import template.
* The above features can be found in the Content Management System starting on July 9, 2015.