Setting up attendee groups allows your attendees to filter the attendee list and search for attendees associated with a specific group.
You can set up groups based on roles, interests, or any other way you want to group attendees.
To set up attendee groups:
- Go to the Content tab in the CMS and then click on your attendee list from the menu.
- Click on the 'Attendee Groups' drop-down menu and then click 'Create New Attendee Group'.
- Name the Attendee Group and click 'Create'.
- Repeat the steps to create as many groups as you would like.
To associate an attendee with a particular group or groups:
- Navigate to their profile in the attendee list and click into the box to highlight it blue.
- Select the group(s) in the Attendee Groups drop-down menu, then click 'Apply'.
Note: you can select multiple attendees at once and apply groups at the same time.