To scan an attendee's badge:
- From the menu, tap Leads (this section only shows to registered booth staff)
- Point camera at the badge, about 6 in (15 cm) away – as soon as the camera sees a QR or bar code, it will scan the lead (no additional tapping required!)
- Once you scan the badge, the next screen will allow you to Add Notes to the record and Qualify the individual.
- The new lead will pop up on the top of the ‘Scanned Leads’ list
- You can then tap on any name in the list to view the lead or to add a note at a later time. To access the list of leads you've scanned, tap "Explore Leads".
Lead list view in the app:
The Exhibitor Admin can view and export all of the booth staff's scanned leads via the Leads section of the Exhibitor Dashboard.