The DoubleDutch team is pleased to announce the following enhancements:
Organizers can add an "Add Notes" link to the description of any session that will allow attendees to take notes via the app. To do this, organizers have to enable this feature in the CMS. Attendees can take notes and email themselves their notes via the app.
Attendees can text in their vote for polls. When SMS Polling is enabled, voting instructions appear at the top of the Poll Results page.
SMS Polling can be disabled via the CMS for international events. In this case, voting instructions will not appear. Instead, a prompt to download the app to vote will be displayed.
Note: these features can be found in the Content Management System starting on February 5, 2015.
Interactive Map Feature Redesign
The interactive map feature in the CMS allows organizers to upload and edit multiple maps. With the redesign, organizers can now:
- Upload multiple image files to represent different floors in the venue.
- Add and edit a name for each floor plan.
- Draw square/rectangular booth areas onto each floor plan.
- Assign a number to each booth created.
- Link each booth to one or more Exhibitor items. When a booth is tapped on the mobile app, all the linked Exhibitors display.
- Draw an area on the map that represents a "no go" zone to better direct attendees via wayfinding.
Note: these features can be found in the Content Management System starting on February 9, 2015.
Rate Session Card
This is a personalized card for attendees that appears in the activity feed to encourage attendees to rate sessions they’ve attended.
Note: this feature can be found in app versions 5.6 and newer.
Attendee Profile Redesign
DoubleDutch has redesigned the Attendee Profile, the most visited section after the Activity Feed and the Agenda! The highlights of the redesign include a new intuitive layout and an easily discoverable private messaging feature. These enhancements encourage users to build their own profiles and discover and connect with other attendees. Highlights include:
- "Send Message" button has been pulled to the front (if enabled)
- "Badges" renamed to "Achievements"
- "Groups" renamed to "Interests"
- Profile images are now tappable to view the full image
- Removed ability for attendees to change their Interests via Edit Profile (iOS)
Note: this feature can be found in app versions 5.7 and newer.