In addition to showing status updates and photos generated by attendees, as well as Promoted Posts created by the event organizer, DoubleDutch also has personalized cards that will appear at the top of the activity feed for individual attendees if certain activity and time-based conditions are met.
These are the cards that your attendees may see, and the criteria necessary for each card to show in the feed.
Upcoming Session Card
- If the attendee has added sessions to My Agenda, the Upcoming Sessions card appears at the top of the activity feed 15 mins before a session begins and remains in the feed until 5 mins after the session has ended.
- If a location for the session is listed in the CMS, that information will also appear on the card.
- The card navigates to the session details view when tapped.
- The card also shows the total number of attendees who have added this session to My Agenda as well as displays a random assortment of attendee profile pictures (these cannot be tapped to view individual profiles).
Surveys to Complete Card
- If the attendee has added sessions to My Agenda or if you're using Attendee Session Tracking and an attendee badge was scanned at sessions, and those sessions have surveys associated with them that have not been completed, the Surveys To Complete card will appear in the activity feed periodically until surveys are completed.
Rate Session Card
- If the attendee has added sessions to My Agenda OR if the attendee has checked in to a session, AND if ratings are enabled - the Rate Session card will appear in the feed after that session has ended.
- Once they have rated the session, the card will disappear.
- Note: this card only allows a user to rate a session 1-5 stars only, not to include a free-response text review. Attendees can complete the full rating along with comments by navigating to the session details page in the agenda.