Surveys can be used to collect anonymous questions or feedback from attendees before or after your session right from the app.
The survey results do not populate anywhere in the app, so event organizers will need to provide the speaker with a report of what was submitted. Because of this, using this method requires more advanced planning with the organizer than some of the other methods included in this section of the Help Center.
Steps for attendees:
- Select the survey section in the app menu.
- Select the title of the survey and tap the Start Survey button.
- Answer the multiple choice or free response question(s)
- Submit your question to complete.
Steps for speakers:
- Submit survey questions in advance to the event organizer
- Questions can be multiple choice or free response
- Character limit for questions is 100 characters
- Coordinate with the event organizer on when/how survey results will be shared
- Determine when/how the speaker will provide any necessary answers/feedback to attendees