You can view the results of surveys that attendees took in the app in two different places, both of which you will access from the Event Performance tab in the CMS.
Option 1 - Visual Display
- Click on the 'Surveys' link that is located on the top right-hand side of the Event Performance tab.
- On the next screen, you'll see a list of all the surveys that you created for this event. Click on the one you would like to view the results for.
- If the survey was only tied to one item in your app or was a global survey, on the next screen you'll see the list of questions from that survey. Click on each question to view the results.
- If the survey you clicked on was tied to multiple items in the app, you'll see all of those items on the next screen. Click on the item to view the survey questions and responses from just that item.
- You can click on the 'Share PDF' link on any of the survey results to email those to yourself or anyone else.
Option 2 - .CSV Report
- Click on 'Exportable Reports'.
- On the next screen, choose the timeframe from the dropdown menu for which you want to view survey results.
- In the "Surveys & Polls" section, choose 'Survey Results (combined)' to see all results for each survey, or choose 'Survey Results (by User)' to see what questions each attendee answered.