All analytics on this page are controlled by the timeframe selector and will only display data from within the start and end times. The dashboard can show data for up to 30 days at a time (the exportable reports can show data for longer periods, including all-time).
The dashboard header will contain at-a-glance data about active/engaged users and the actions they have undertaken in the selected timeframe.
The following is the list of terms that you may encounter while reviewing your Event Performance data.
- Active Users - an Active User is a user who logged in successfully and completed the profile.
- Engaged Users - an Engaged User is someone that has taken one or more of the following actions:
- Bookmark content item
- Checked in to a content item
- Liked a Status Update
- Followed another user
- Rated an Item
- Status Update
- Commented on a Status Update
- Poll response
- Survey Response
- Actions - a sum count of every tap in the app.
- Updates - the number of status updates posted in the selected timeframe.
- Likes - the number of Likes made within the selected timeframe.
- Comments - the number of Comments made within the selected timeframe.
- Ratings - the number of item ratings/reviews generated from attendees during the selected timeframe.
- Bookmarks - the number of items bookmarked or added to personal agendas within the selected timeframe.
The menu section on the top right hand side of the dashboard will allow you to choose from different reporting options:
Dashboard: the main Event Performance Dashboard
Surveys: quick access to all the survey results from your event
Exportable Reports: all of the available .csv reports including data on activity in your app such as status updates, user activity, photos, the leaderboard, and exhibitor lead reports. Note that these reports will pull data from the timeframe selected in the dropdown menu from that screen.
Additional Event Day Analytics
- Engagement Score - weighted score based on different aspects of activity in the app including # of status updates, comments, associated likes, and ratings.
- Average Rating - The average 1-5 star rating with info on how many ratings it’s calculated from.
- Views - How many times that item was viewed in the app by attendees.
- Bookmarks - The number of times of that item was bookmarked by attendees.
- Checkins - For sessions only, the number of times that item was checked into.
- Status Updates - The number of times that item was tagged in status updates
- Review Count - The number of times that item was left a text-based review.
- Polls - the number of poll responses were left for a poll associated to that item (sessions only).
- Surveys - The number of survey responses were left for a survey associated to that item (sessions only).
Get a quick summary of attendee satisfaction and engagement. Satisfaction is based on ratings and sentiment analysis of status updates in the app. Thus we measure all of the positive and negative words that attendees have mentioned in the app and score them depending on how positive and negative they are. We then compare these scores to derive an overall indicator of whether attendees were satisfied or not based on the sentiment of their comments.
Engagement compares your events to benchmark data from similar events of similar size and types.
o Attendees - the number of attendees imported into the CMS
o Opens - the numbers of users that have opened the Welcome Email.
The score is based on three factors:
- the number of people following you in the app
- the number of likes you received on your activity feed posts
- the number of comments you received on your activity feed posts
DoubleDutch also takes into account the influence of people who are following the attendee, liking his/her posts, and commenting on posts. (E.g: if an attendee is followed by 20 very influential attendees, he/she may have a higher influence score than someone else followed by 40 people with low influence scores).