Most analytics on this page are controlled by the timeframe selector and will only display data from within the start and end times. The exceptions are the Welcome Emails card and Top Survey card, which are displayed all time. The Dashboard can show data for up to 30 days at a time (the exportable reports can show data for longer periods, including all-time).
The Dashboard header will contain at-a-glance data about active/engaged users and the actions they have undertaken during the date range listed.
The following is the list of terms that you may encounter while reviewing your Event Performance data.
- Active Users: an Active User is a user who logged in successfully and completed the profile.
- Engaged Users: an Engaged User is someone that has taken one or more of the following actions:
- Status Update
- Poll Response
- Survey Response
- Updates: the number of status updates posted in the selected timeframe.
- Likes: the number of likes made within the selected timeframe.
- Comments: the number of comments made within the selected timeframe.
- Ratings: the number of item ratings/reviews generated from attendees during the selected timeframe.
- Bookmarks: the number of items bookmarked or added to personal agendas within the selected timeframe.
The menu section on the top right-hand side of the Dashboard will allow you to choose from different reporting options:
- Dashboard: the main Event Performance Dashboard.
- Surveys: quick access to all the survey results from your event.
- Polls: quick access to all the poll results from your event.
- Exportable Reports: all of the available .csv / .xls / .xslx reports including data on activity in your app such as status updates, user activity, etc. Note that these reports will pull data from either the timeframe selected or all-time, depending on what you select in the drop-down menu from that screen.
Additional Event Day Analytics
- Top Speakers / Sessions / App Sections / File Downloads / Surveys: each card is an overview of what content is most popular with your attendees. You can click into the 'View More' link on the Top Speakers, Top Sessions, or Top Surveys cards to see more detailed reporting on those types of content. See an example of detailed reporting for the Top Speakers card below:
- Engagement Score: weighted score based on different aspects of activity in the app including # of status updates, comments, associated likes, and ratings.
- Average Rating: the average 1-5 star rating with info on how many ratings it’s calculated from.
- Views: how many times that item was viewed in the app by attendees.
- Bookmarks: the number of times of that item was bookmarked by attendees.
- Check-ins: for sessions only, the number of times that item was checked into.
- Status Updates: the number of times that item was tagged in status updates
- Review Count: the number of times that item was left a text-based review.
- Polls: the number of poll responses were left for a poll associated with that item (sessions only).
- Surveys: the number of survey responses were left for a survey associated with that item (sessions only).
Influential Attendees: an attendee's influence is based on the amount of interaction other attendees have with him/her. The score is based on three factors:
- the number of people following you in the app
- the number of likes you received on your activity feed posts
- the number of comments you received on your activity feed posts
DoubleDutch also takes into account the influence of people who are following the attendee, liking his/her posts, and commenting on posts. (e.g. if an attendee is followed by 20 very influential attendees, he/she may have a higher influence score than someone else followed by 40 people with low influence scores).
- Welcome Emails: the number of welcome emails that have been sent and the breakdown of active vs. non-active users.
- Top Hashtags: lists the top hashtags included in status updates and comments in your app.
Mobile Platforms: the breakdown of active users using each operating system (iOS/Android/HTML5).
- Recommendations: suggestions based on your data to increase engagement.