To configure settings specific to an app section (as opposed to universal settings in the app which can be adjusted on the Settings tab in the CMS), click on the app section in the layout tab to:
- Edit the name
- This must be a unique section name within the app menu (e.g. you can't have 2 sections both named "Agenda")
- Change the icon – pick from the list or upload a custom icon by clicking ‘Upload Icon’. Artwork should be a 320x320 PNG file.
- Change the icon color (Note: color change applies to ALL icons in the app).
- Add to the Status Update screen – app section will be listed as an option on the Status Update screen (i.e., attendees can easily associate an exhibitor or agenda session to their post). Enabling this feature encourages social sharing amongst the attendees in a structured way and provides you with insightful data since you can easily identify what attendees are talking about. Alternatively, attendees can check-in to individual items from this app section by navigating directly to each item.
- Update Screen Prompt – Customize the message that appears on attendees’ screens when they post a status update.
- Assign check-in points – set the number of "points" attendees receive for interacting with this item by clicking on the points and adjusting the value. Points are tracked in the Leaderboard app section.