To configure settings specific to an app section (as opposed to general app settings which can be adjusted on via the "Basics" section of the "Setup" tab in the CMS), click on the app section in the "Layout" tab.
From here you can:
- Edit the section name: this must be a unique section name within the app menu (e.g. you can't have two sections both named "Agenda").
- Change the icon: pick from the list or upload a custom icon by clicking ‘Upload Icon’. Artwork should be a 320x320 PNG file.
- Allow check-ins from a status update: toggling "Add to Update screen" to "Yes" means the app section will be listed as an option on the Status Update screen (e.g. attendees can easily associate an exhibitor or agenda session to their post). Enabling this feature encourages social sharing amongst the attendees in a structured way and provides you with insightful data since you can easily identify what attendees are talking about. Alternatively, attendees can check-in to individual items from this app section by navigating directly to each item.
- Update screen prompt: customize the message that appears on attendees’ screens when they post a status update.
- Assign check-in points: set the number of points attendees will receive for interacting with this item by clicking on the points and adjusting the value. Points are tracked in the Leaderboard app section.