To manage the orders, attendees, and badges for an event, just click on the name of the event from the list, then select 'Manage' from the left-hand navigation menu.
Upon viewing the list of orders you will see the following information:
- ID: randomly generated ID for the order.
- Submitted: the day and time the order was submitted.
- Event: the name of the event the order is associated with.
- Buyer: the name of the individual that purchased tickets or registered for the event.
- Status: shows if the order has been paid or unpaid.
- Quantity: the total number of registrations/tickets associated with this order.
- Total: total cost of the purchase (if applicable).
Viewing Order Details
To view further information for an order, to the right of the order in the order list, click 'View'. For more information about understanding order details, click here.
You can also view your attendee list from the from the "Manage" menu by clicking on 'Attendees'.
From here you have the opportunity to do several things:
Click on 'Add Attendees' to add additional attendees to your list.
Export Attendee List
Export your attendee list as a .csv file.
Import attendees to your event. For registration types associated with a cost, this will automatically mark the registrant's order as "paid". For more information on importing attendees, click here.
Under the Actions column, you have several more options available:
- View Ticket: click on 'View Ticket' to view further ticket information. From there you can transfer and move tickets.
- Check In Attendee: clicking on the down arrow next to the "View Ticket" button will allow you to check-in an attendee to the event.
- Edit Attendee: also under the down arrow, clicking on 'Edit Attendee' allows you to change the details of an attendee.
- Send Ticket: the last option under the Actions down arrow allows you to send an email to the attendee with a downloadable copy of their ticket.
With DoubleDutch Registration, you can design your attendee badges directly within our platform! Just click on 'Print Badges'. A preview image will appear for the first attendee in your list.
You can view previews of other attendees by clicking on 'Select Attendee for Preview' then choosing the name of the attendee you'd like to preview.
To edit your badges, click 'Edit' from the top right-hand corner. From there you can change the size of the badges (4 x 3 in. or 3-5/8 x 2-2/3 in.), add your company or event logo, and change the font size, style, etc. of the first and last name listed on the badge.
To add further dynamic fields to a badge, click on text on the badge to bring up the text editor. Then, on the right side of the editor, click the down arrow. You'll see a field called "Dynamics" where you can add other dynamic fields as needed.
Make sure you click 'Save' after editing your badges.
To export your badges as a PDF, click 'Export PDF' from the "Print Badges main menu. You can use any laser printer to then print your badges.
Note: badges can be printed as attendees check in to the event. For more information on how to do this using the DD Reg Manager app, click here.