Additional configuration options are available for your events. To make set up these options, click on the name of the event, then under "Edit Event", select 'Advanced Options'.
|Use custom sub-domain for event page(s)||X||X||X|
|Use external event website||X||X||X|
|Show customized message on the thank you page||X||X||X|
|Disallow Edit Registration||X||X|
|Limit max sessions per event||X|
|Limit min sessions per event||X|
|For group bookings collect buyers information||X||X||X|
|Force different attendee in order||X||X|
|Allow additional guests||X|
|Allow to select country in Address fields||X||X||X|
|Show cancellation policy popup||X||X|
|Show waiver information||X||X|
|Show business Terms Of Service||X||X|
|Hide pricing information||X||X|
|Keep submitted order status open||X||X|
|Do not default Buyer to first Attendee||X||X|
|Hide ticket reservation timer||X||X|
|Tickets reserved for||X||X||X|
|Show tickets left||X||X|
|Show custom message if no Registrations available for sale||X||X||X|
|Custom label instead of "Promo Code"||X||X|
|Use military time||X||X||X|
|Has service fee (per order)||X||X|
|Custom label instead of "Fees"||X||X|
|Allow to pay by Check or Wire||X||X|
- Use custom sub-domain for event page(s): create a sub-domain that attendees can use to find your event registration page. (e.g. https://doubledutch.eventgrid.com)
- Use external event website: if you already have an event website you can place the URL of your registration page here. Only the order form will show if this option is checked.
- Sell sessions: if checked, attendees will be able to book sessions. Otherwise, sessions will be for display only. To learn more about adding sessions, click here.
- Sell products: allows you to sell products as part of the registration flow. To learn more about adding products, click here.
- Sell activities: allows you to sell activities as part of the registration flow. To learn more about setting up activities, click here.
Note: the Sessions, Products, and Activities sub-sections will not appear unless these boxes are checked. After checking the boxes and clicking 'Save', you will see the sub-section appear under the Edit Event menu.
- For group bookings collect buyers information: "Once per order" means that the buyer will have to fill out contact and billing information only once even if several tickets or registration types are chosen. If you would like to collect contact and billing information for every ticket or registration type, "For each ticket" option should be set.
- Force different attendee in order: all attendees must be unique per order.
- Allow additional guests: allows attendees to add guests to their registration.
- Allow to select country in Address fields: attendee will have to select their country during the registration process.
- Show cancellation policy popup: if checked, displays the cancellation policy popup on the Checkout page.
- Show waiver information: add an additional, customized waiver to the Checkout page.
- Show business Terms Of Service: add your company's Terms of Service to the Checkout page.
- Hide pricing information: ?
- Keep submitted order status open: ?
- Do not default Buyer to first Attendee: ?
- Hide ticket reservation timer: hides the reservation timer from the registrant's view. This does not turn off the timer itself.
- Tickets reserved for: number of minutes an attendee's tickets will be held for during the registration process. Once the allotted time expires, the attendee will need to restart the process.
- Require Account: requires the registrant to create an account to complete the registration process.
- Show tickets left: shows the number of available tickets left for the event.
- Show custom message if no Registrations available for sale: if there are no tickets available you can create a custom message to appear for registrants.
- Custom label instead of "Promo Code": ?
- Use military time: switches the time to 24-hour format.
- Has service fee (per order): adds a service fee to each registration order.
- Custom label instead of "Fees": ?
- Allow to pay by Check or Wire: allows registrants to pay by check or wire.
- Billing ID: ?