Additional configuration options are available for your events. To make set up these options, click on the name of the event, then under "Edit Event", select 'Advanced Options'.
|Use custom sub-domain for event page(s)||X||X||X|
|Use external event website||X||X||X|
|Show customized message on the thank you page||X||X||X|
|Limit max sessions per day||X|
|Limit max sessions per event||X|
|Limit min sessions per event||X|
|Hide schedule filters||X|
|Hide full or passed sessions||X|
|Reserve hotel rooms||X|
|Disallow Edit Hotel Reservation||X|
|Show custom hotel reservation instructions||X|
|Show default hotel search criteria||X|
|For group bookings collect buyers information||X||X||X|
|Require unique attendee details||X||X|
|Show custom select registration type instructions||X||X||X|
|Allow Additional Guests||X|
|Allow to decline||X||X||X|
|Allow to select country in Address fields||X||X||X|
|Show cancellation policy popup||X||X|
|Show waiver information||X||X|
|Show business Terms of Service||X||X|
|Hide pricing information||X||X|
|Do not default Buyer to first Attendee||X||X|
|Hide ticket reservation timer||X||X|
|Tickets reserved for||X||X||X|
|Show tickets left||X||X|
|Show custom message if no Registrations/Tickets available for sale||X||X||X|
|Custom label instead of "Promo Code"||X||X|
|Use military time||X||X||X|
|Skip sessions step||X|
|Require Ticket Type Category||X||X||X|
|Custom label instead of "Ticket Type Category"||X||X||X|
|Limit attendee email domains||X||X||X|
|DoubleDutch Fee Paid By||X||X|
|Credit Card Fee Paid By||X||X|
|Has service fee (per order)||X||X|
|Custom label instead of "Fees"||X||X|
|Allow to pay by Check or Wire (Offline)||X||X|
|Custom label instead of "Check"||X||X|
|Hide credit card payment||X||X|
|Disallow Edit Registration||X||X||X|
|Auto register for session when checking in with Barcode||X|
- Use custom sub-domain for event page(s): create a sub-domain that attendees can use to find your event registration page. (e.g. https://doubledutch.events.com)
- Use external event website: if you already have an event website you can place the URL of your registration page here. Only the order form will show if this option is checked.
- Sell sessions: if checked, attendees will be able to book sessions. Otherwise, sessions will be for display only. To learn more about adding sessions, click here.
- Sell activities: allows you to sell activities as part of the registration flow. To learn more about setting up activities, click here.
- Sell packages: allows you to sell packages of tickets.
Note: the Activities and Packages sub-sections will not appear unless these boxes are checked. After checking the boxes and clicking 'Save', you will see the sub-section appear under the Edit Event menu.
- Hide full or passed sessions: hides sessions that are completely booked or the session date has passed.
- Reserve hotel rooms: turns on the Hotel Reservations feature.
- Disallow Edit Hotel Reservation: prevents attendees from changing their hotel reservation after booking.
- Show custom hotel reservation instructions: allows you to add custom instructions on the hotel booking page.
- Show default hotel search criteria: allows you to set default check-in/out dates and number of guests on the hotel booking page.
- For group bookings collect buyers information: "Once per order" means that the buyer will have to fill out contact and billing information only once even if several tickets or registration types are chosen. If you would like to collect contact and billing information for every ticket or registration type, "For each ticket" option should be set.
- Require unique attendee details: all attendees must be unique in each order.
- Show custom select registration type instructions: custom instructions that appear when selecting registration types.
- Allow Additional Guests: allows attendees to add guests to their registration.
- Allow to decline: allows invitation recipients to decline invites. For more information about using this feature, click here.
- Allow to select country in Address fields: attendee will have to select their country during the registration process.
- Show cancellation policy popup: if checked, displays the cancellation policy popup on the Checkout page.
- Show waiver information: add an additional, customized waiver to the Checkout page.
- Show business Terms Of Service: add your company's Terms of Service to the Checkout page.
- Hide pricing information: for events with free Ticket/Registration Types, Add-Ons, etc. only. When enabled, removes “Free” from the order flow.
- Do not default Buyer to first Attendee: By default (with “Do not default Buyer to first Attendee” disabled), the fields for the buyer’s info on the payment page are auto-populated with the info entered for the first attendee. With “Do not default Buyer to first Attendee” enabled, the fields for the buyer’s info (in the billing info section) on the payment page will be blank, though the fields can still be auto-populated with the info entered for the first attendee with the “Buyer information same as attendee” checkbox.
- Hide ticket reservation timer: hides the reservation timer from the registrant's view. This does not turn off the timer itself.
- Tickets reserved for: number of minutes an attendee's tickets will be held for during the registration process. Once the allotted time expires, the attendee will need to restart the process.
- Require Account: requires the registrant to create an account to complete the registration process.
- Show tickets left: shows the number of available tickets left for the event.
- Show custom message if no Registrations/Tickets available for sale: if there are no tickets available you can create a custom message to appear for registrants.
- Custom label instead of "Promo Code": The Promo Codes will function in the same way but can be given a custom label that will appear for the field to enter a promo code on the payment page instead of "Promo Code" (e.g. Voucher Number).
- Use military time: switches the time to 24-hour format.
- Skip sessions step: if this option is checked, your customer will be able to register for sessions in My Profile only.
- Require Ticket Type Category: use this to enable creating Ticket and Registration Type Categories.
- Custom label instead of "Ticket Type Category": customize the ticket type category label.
- Limit attendee email domains: require attendee details to be in one of the specified domains.
- DoubleDutch Fee Paid By: no longer in use.
- Credit Card Fee Paid By: no longer in use.
- Has service fee (per order): adds a service fee to each registration order.
- Custom label instead of "Fees": The value entered into this field will appear in the order/registration flow instead of “Fees” if, for example, the DD Reg Fee and/or Credit Card Fee for the Ticket/Registration Types are set to be paid by the Contact (and not Promoter).
- Allow to pay by Check or Wire (Offline): allows registrants to pay by check or wire. Orders will be marked as "Open" until the event organizer receives payment and adds payment.
- Custom label instead of "Check": instead of saying "Check" the label on the order flow can be changed to things like "Folio" or "Invoice". The custom label will also appear on the Order Confirmation email under the Payment section.
- Hide credit card payment: hides the ability to enter a credit card on the payment page.
- Billing ID: Appears in the System Admin settings and also sent to Authorize.net and other payment processors.
- Auto register for session when checking in with Barcode: auto registers attendees for sessions when they check in with a barcode.