The Dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at the status of your events. The following is a breakdown of the content within this section.
Under "Recap For", use the drop-down menu to take a look at the status of your events either daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Orders: the number of completed orders
- Tickets Sold: the number of attendee tickets sold
- Products Sold: the number of products sold through your store
- Gross Sales: total amount gained from sales transactions
- Abandoned Carts: the number of times an order was not completed by the attendee
See a list of your upcoming events. Click 'More Details' to view the summary of a published event. This button will appear as 'Continue Add' for any upcoming incomplete or yet-to-be published events.
This section shows "Just Sent" campaigns and the number of individuals that have opened and clicked through each email. It also shows campaigns currently sitting in "Draft" status. By clicking on 'More Details' you can view more data around sent emails, or finish the setup of draft emails, as well as make additional changes around your event.
Shows the list of most recent completed orders and the attendees that purchased the order. You can view more details about each order by clicking on the 'View' button. Also, clicking the down arrow gives you the option to resend the order confirmation email to that attendee.