Studio provides you the best in class user experience for event management across the enterprise. For a full list of Studio improvements, please see Studio vs. CMS: What's different?.
The migration process will preserve your historic data and minimize the potential for disrupting ongoing and future events.
- CMS: The existing administrative portal through which you manage your existing events. Accessed through cms.doubledutch.me.
- Studio: A new, upgraded, administrative portal through which you manage NEW events and access EXISTING events. Accessed through studio.doubledutch.me.
How and when will I be upgraded to Studio?
You will receive a communication from DoubleDutch at least 1 week before your account is upgraded to Studio. Upgrades are being rolled out progressively across all DoubleDutch customers starting July 2017 through the end of the year.
The upgrade only takes effect when you create your next app or event.
After I am upgraded to Studio, what will happen to my existing apps and events?
The upgrade will leave your previous, ongoing, or scheduled events and their data unaffected. There will be no disruption to your existing events.
After I am upgraded to Studio, what will happen when I create a new event in an existing app?
When you finish the event creation wizard, your event and the event's app will be managed through Studio rather than CMS.
- When you start the event creation wizard you may encounter a login screen. Enter the same login/password that you use to access CMS.
- Once you finish the event creation wizard you will be in Studio! All your new and existing events can be accessed in Studio through the event picker. We recommend bookmarking studio.doubledutch.me for all your future event management needs.
- IMPORTANT! Your app will be updated and resubmitted to the Apple and Google Play app stores so that it can load data from Studio.
- Once the app is listed in the Apple and Google Play stores, attendees will need to update their apps to access your new Studio event.
- The old app will continue to work normally, but will only include CMS events until the app is updated.
- Once attendees update their app, historic CMS events will no longer be accessible in the app. You can still access content and report on all data associated with hidden events by clicking on the event name in the Studio.
- Please contact your Account Manager if you need assistance with ongoing events, events starting in the near future, or events that are configured in CMS and should be copied to Studio.
After I am upgraded to Studio, what will happen when I create a new app?
When you finish the app creation wizard your new app and all events created within it will be managed in Studio rather than CMS.
- When you start the app creation wizard you may encounter a login screen. Enter the same login/password that you use to access CMS.
- Once you finish the app creation wizard you will be in Studio! All your new and existing events can be accessed in Studio through the event picker. We recommend bookmarking studio.doubledutch.me for all your future event management needs.
- Your app will be submitted to the Apple and Google Play app stores. All subsequent events that you add to this app will be managed in the Studio.
How do I access Studio?
Can I create a new event in CMS?
We are committed to working with you to make the transition to the new Studio seamless. If you have an ongoing event or an event that depends on a complex customization that is not yet available in Studio, please contact your Account Manager to temporarily delay your migration.