Most analytics on this page are controlled by the timeframe selector and will only display data from within the start and end times. The exceptions are the Welcome Emails card and Top Survey card, which are displayed all time. The Dashboard can show data for up to 30 days at a time (the exportable reports can show data for longer periods, including all-time).
The Dashboard header will contain at-a-glance data about active/engaged users and the actions they have undertaken during the date range listed.
The following is the list of terms that you may encounter while reviewing your Performance data.
- Active Users: an Active User is a user who logged in successfully and completed the profile.
- Engaged Users: an Engaged User is someone that has taken one or more of the following actions:
- Status Update
- Poll Response
- Survey Response
- File Download
- Sending Direct Message
- Sending or Accepting a Meeting Invitation
- Joining a Channel
- Updates: the number of status updates posted in the selected timeframe.
- Likes: the number of likes made within the selected timeframe.
- Comments: the number of comments made within the selected timeframe.
- Ratings: the number of item ratings/reviews generated from attendees during the selected timeframe.
- Bookmarks: the number of items bookmarked or added to personal agendas within the selected timeframe.
The menu section on the top right-hand side of the Dashboard will allow you to choose from different reporting options:
- Dashboard: the main Performance Dashboard.
- Surveys: quick access to all the survey results from your event.
- Polls: quick access to all the poll results from your event.
- Exportable Reports: all of the available .csv / .xls / .xslx reports including data on activity in your app such as status updates, user activity, etc. Note that these reports will pull data from either the timeframe selected or all-time, depending on what you select in the drop-down menu from that screen.
Additional Event Day Analytics
- Top Speakers / Sessions / App Sections / Surveys: each card is an overview of what content is most popular with your attendees. You can click into the 'View More' link on the Top Speakers, Top Sessions, or Top Surveys cards to see more detailed reporting on those types of content. See an example of detailed reporting for the Top Speakers card below:
- Engagement Score: weighted score based on different aspects of activity in the app including # of status updates, comments, associated likes, and ratings.
- Average Rating: the average 1-5 star rating with info on how many ratings it’s calculated from.
- Views: how many times that item was viewed in the app by attendees.
- Bookmarks: the number of times of that item was bookmarked by attendees.
- Check-ins: for sessions only, the number of times that item was checked into.
- Status Updates: the number of times that item was tagged in status updates
- Review Count: the number of times that item was left a text-based review.
- Polls: the number of poll responses were left for a poll associated with that item (sessions only).
- Surveys: the number of survey responses were left for a survey associated with that item (sessions only).
- Welcome Emails: the number of welcome emails that have been sent and the breakdown of active vs. non-active users.
- Recommendations: suggestions based on your data to increase engagement.