Below are the specs to create your app and event images. Please note the following image requirements:
- 72 DPI resolution
- Submitted in .png format
- Square corners (no pre-rounded corners)
- Asset dimensions are width by height, in pixels
- Images can't contain alpha channels or transparencies
- App Icon (1024 x 1024) - the main icon for your app - appears in various places in the App Store and Google Play, as well as on the home screen of the user's device:
- Android Feature Graphic (1024 x 500) - appears at the top of your Store Listing page in Google Play:
- Splash Screen: iPhone SE (640 x 960) - appears when your app starts up on iPhone:
- Splash Screen: iPhone 6 Plus (1242 x 2208) - appears when your app starts up on iPhone:
- Splash Screen: iPad Portrait (1536 x 2048) - appears when your app starts up on iPad:
- Splash Screen: iPad Landscape (2048 x 1536) - appears when your app starts up on iPad:
- Coming soon: iPhone X (1125 x 2436)
- Event Icon (512 x 512) - appears in the Select Event menu (shown after the user logs in), as well as the HTML app download page. This icon displays very small, so simple designs work best!
- iOS Header Image (300 x 60) - appears at the top of the Activity Feed. Your image should have a transparent background. White text usually looks best!