Below are the specs to create your app and event images. Please note the following image requirements:
- 72 DPI resolution
- Submitted in .png format
- Square corners (no pre-rounded corners)
- Asset dimensions are width by height, in pixels
- Images can't contain alpha channels or transparencies
- App Icon (1024 x 1024) - the main icon for your app - appears in various places in the App Store and Google Play, as well as on the home screen of the user's device:
- Android Feature Graphic (1024 x 500) - appears at the top of your Store Listing page in Google Play:
- Splash Screen: iPhone SE (640 x 960) - appears when your app starts up on iPhone:
- Splash Screen: iPhone 6 Plus (1242 x 2208) - appears when your app starts up on iPhone:
- Splash Screen: iPad Portrait (1536 x 2048) - appears when your app starts up on iPad:
- Splash Screen: iPad Landscape (2048 x 1536) - appears when your app starts up on iPad:
Note: Apple also requires the screenshot submission of iPhone 6.5" display, aka iPhone X (1125 x 2436), when filling out an app store listing or submitting an update. While this has not yet been built into DoubleDutch's app creation flow, the DoubleDutch App Operations team will construct this screenshot based on your other screenshots submitted and provide it as part of the handoff file you will receive.
- Event Icon (512 x 512) - appears in the Select Event menu (shown after the user logs in), as well as the HTML app download page. This icon displays very small, so simple designs work best!
- iOS Header Image (300 x 60) - appears at the top of the Activity Feed. Your image should have a transparent background. White text usually looks best!