The DoubleDutch team is happy to share the following enhancements to the DoubleDutch platform:
On app versions 7.11 or higher, attendees can now mute (block) other attendees' posts directly within the app. How to mute an attendee's posts:
- Click on a post of the attendee that you would like to mute
- Within that post, click on the flag button in the upper right-hand corner
- A menu of options will appear:
- Flag this update (clicking on this will flag the individual post)
- Mute updates from attendee (clicking on this will mute the attendee, "hiding" all the attendee's posts from appearing on your view of the activity feed for that event)
Note: muting an attendee does NOT hide their posts from other attendee's views within the app.
Also, the muting feature is on a per-event basis, NOT across the entire app. For instance, with apps containing multiple events, muting an attendee will mute that person's posts in the corresponding event only, not for all events in that app where that person is listed as an attendee.