In the first section of the ‘Settings’ tab, you'll be able to see and adjust the details related to your event.
Force refresh app: pushes any updates in the Studio to user devices. This is good for any app content changes that you would like to have synced quickly
Download app: the unique download page where you can access the iOS, Android, and HTML5 versions of your app
Event Description: the short description that will display under the name of your event when users log into the app
Start and End date: the start and end date of your event
Time Zone: the time zone that your event will be taking place (read me!)
Event Type: the type of event you're having (e.g. Conference)
Color & Brand
Primary event color: the main color that is displayed throughout the app in the header, linked text, and buttons. A darker color works best to contrast against the white areas of the app.
Event Icon: appears in the ‘Select Event’ menu (shown after the user logs in), as well as the HTML app download page. This icon displays very small, so simple designs work best! Must be in 512x512 PNG format.
Header Image (iOS only): appears at the top of the Activity Feed. Your image should have a transparent background. White text usually looks best! Must be in 300x60 PNG format.
- Open Registration: if set to on, anyone is able to download the app and create a login to access the content. They will appear in your Studio as an attendee once they've logged in. If set to off, a user must be included on your attendee list in the Studio in order to access the app.
- Rate & review: if set to on, all agenda items will have a ‘Rate & Review’ button for users to provide a 1-5 star rating with comments. If set to off, this button will not appear.
- Bookmarking: if set to on, attendees will be able to bookmark any list items including exhibitors and speakers. Bookmarks can be found in the Bookmarks section of the app menu. Note: bookmarked sessions will appear in the 'My Agenda' section of the app.
- Personal agenda: if set to on, users will be able to create a personalized agenda by selecting items from the main agenda to add to the ‘My Agenda’ view. If set to off, users will only be able to see the agenda you upload.
- Personal agenda only: if set to on, users will only see sessions that have been bookmarked to ‘My Agenda’ and all other sessions will be hidden.
- Session recommendations: if set to on, recommendations will appear in the app for upcoming sessions to attend. Learn more here.
- Session notes: if set to on, all agenda sessions will include the ability for attendees to take notes in the app and email the notes to themselves.
- Session notifications: if set to on, attendees will receive a notification on their device reminding them of the upcoming start time for each session they have bookmarked.
- Attendee list: if set to on, the full attendee list will be visible to users in the app. If set to off, the full attendee list will not be available for users to view, however they will be able to search for a specific user profile.
- Attendee recommendations: if set to on, recommendations will appear in the app for other attendees to follow. Learn more here.
- Social sharing: if set to on, users will have the option to share the status updates they post in the app also to Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn. If set to off, the icons to share to external social networks will not appear.
- LinkedIn profile import: if set to on, when attendees log into the app for the first time or subsequently edit their profile, they will have the ability to import the information from their LinkedIn profile.
- Default achievements: if set to on, the default achievements will be available to be earned.
- Achievements on profile: if set to on, earned achievements will display on the attendee profile.
- “Request Information” for exhibitors: if set to on, attendees will be able to request information from exhibitors via a button on the exhibitor profile. Attendees who tap the button will appear on the exhibitor's lead report.
- Exhibitor messaging: if set to on, attendees will be able to send an email message via a button on the exhibitor profile. The email will be sent to all booth staff associated with the exhibitor.