For more information on Points and the Leaderboard, click here.
For more information on Achievements, click here.
On Studio, in the Settings tab, under Gamification you can edit the point values that users will receive for specific actions in the app, and you can also add custom achievements that can be earned for specific series of actions in the app.
Assign Points for Actions
To edit the point value for any action, just click on the number and adjust the point value up or down.
You can also have attendees earn points for specific sections. Select ‘Assign points for a specific section’, choose the section, and then adjust the point value for the section accordingly. Point values for specific sections can be edited for the following actions:
- Check into a session
- Rate & review an item
- Receive a comment on an update
- Tag an item in an update
To create a custom achievement for your event:
- Click ‘Add achievement’.
- Select a name for the achievement.
- Select a 110x100 PNG or JPG image to be the achievement icon and upload it where it says ‘select file’ or drag the icon to the achievement icon box.
- Add a description to tell your attendees why they’ve unlocked it.
- If you would like to lock down a timeframe during which your attendees can earn the achievement, enter the start date and end date.
- Assign the number of status updates required to unlock the achievement.
- Apply the achievement to all status update, or choose the specific items you’d like an attendee to tag in their status update in order to earn the achievement.
- Take note this system works on an either/or system, meaning an achievement can be earned by posting the total number of status updates from any combination of sessions. For example, if an achievement is set up to unlock after 2 status updates from Agenda Session 1 and Agenda Session 2, someone could unlock it by posting one update from Agenda Session 1 and one update from Agenda Session 2, or by posting 2 updates from Agenda Session 1, or 2 updates from Agenda Session 2.
- Click ‘Create achievement’ and your custom achievement will be created.