- Performance enhancements provide 2-5x greater speed when navigating through app creation / event management workflows.
- The user interface is updated to be clearer, easier to use, and more descriptive.
- Improved browser support including tablet browsers supported and latest versions of Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome are supported.
- The notification infrastructure is more scalable and performs better for large events and situations with low connectivity.
- Mouse-overs pop up more detailed explanations of a setting. For example, mouse-over the padlock in layout shows "Activity and Notifications sections are default features for ideal event performance".
- Instead of "Allow check-ins from update”, new verbiage reads, "Allow item tagging from status updates”.
- Icon update menu is cleaner (in a drop-down format vs. always on the screen).
- Imports have been improved by supporting much larger files (1k+ rows) and have improved error handling.
- Attendees’ passwords can be reset via the Studio by sending a reset password e-mail or choosing a specific password.
- Seconds can be set for session start/end times allowing for manual order of multiple sessions that begin at the same time.
- There is now a drag & drop interface for uploading images and items.
- Item descriptions (session, agenda, speakers, etc.) support tables. Within these tables images, content, etc. can be added.
- Personal Agendas can be toggled and set by the Studio user without needing to contact support to set up.
Settings / Basics
- Character limits are shown when entering text in description fields.
- Event icon / Header image placement more clearly described with size requirements shown.
- Each feature toggle is more clearly described and organized by General, Agenda, Gamification, Social, and Exhibitors.
Settings / Emails
- Character limits are shown in email text boxes.
- “Profile Views” email and “Attendee Satisfaction” email have been deprecated.
Settings / Gamification
- "Assign points for a specific session" has now been consolidated in this section versus forcing users to go to Layout to set up points for a specific section.
Settings / Push Notifications and Promoted Posts
- Push and promoted posts have been separated into their own individual lists. Sorting posts by scheduled times has been fixed.
- Event Day now shows all posts, not just the most recent posts.