Add-Ons are an easy way to control inventory of something associated with your event. Often times this could be seats on a shuttle, parking tickets, cocktail party RSVPs, etc.
To create an Add-On, from the 'Edit Event' menu, click 'Add-Ons'. Then click the 'Add-On' button to get started.
Creating an Add-On
- Give the type a name (e.g. Parking Ticket).
- Add a description, if it requires further explanation.
- Choose whether the type will be paid or free.
If you select a Paid Type, there are several additional fields as part of the setup:
- Price Type: select a single price, or choose multiple price levels.
- Price: the cost of add-on.
- Tax: the applicable tax as part of the add-on.
Finally, to finish up the process:
- Input a minimum ticket number per order.
- Input a maximum ticket number per order number.
- Type the total quantity of tickets available.
Advanced Options for Add-Ons
|DoubleDutch Fee Paid By||X|
|Credit Card Fee Paid By||X|
|Add Additional Fee||X|
|Set a limited period for sales||X||X|
|Hide from event page||X||X|
|Allow to print ticket PDF||X||X|
|Show description on ticket PDF||X||X|
|Add-on Applicable to||X||X|
|Don't collect guest info||X||X|
DoubleDutch Fee Paid By: either paid by the Promoter or the Contact.
Credit Card Fee Paid By: either paid by the Promoter or the Contact.
Add Additional Fee: add an additional flat fee or percentage.
Set a limited period for sales: select a start and end date for when the ticket/registration type will be available for sale.
Hide from event page: hides the tickets/registration type from the event page.
Allow to print ticket PDF: allows registrants to print their ticket once complete.
Show description on ticket PDF: includes the description on the ticket pdf.
Add-on Applicable to: apply the add-on to all registrations, or selected registrations only.
Don't collect guest info: if this option is enabled, the registrant is required to select a previously entered attendee for the ticket.
When you're finished, click 'Save' to add the Add-On.