Click the Guide Me button below for a guided walkthru of adding schedule items!
Add Schedule Item
To add a session to your event, click 'Add Schedule Item'.
- Date: fill out the day and start/end times
- Hide from Checkout: hides the event from the checkout page
- Schedule Item is Required: makes the session required for all registrants
- Type: Single or Multi (Multi allows you to add sub-sessions)
- Name: the name of the session
- Description: a description field to provide more info about the session (2,000 character limit)
- Speakers: if you've already added speakers you can tie a speaker to the session. For more information on adding speakers, click here.
- Place: the location where the session will take place.
- Track: tracks allow you to group sessions into different categories
- Format: the structure of the session (e.g. panel, keynote, breakout, etc.)
- Quantity: allows you to put a cap on the number of attendees
- Price: add a cost for attending the session
- Availability: make the session available for all registrations, or selected registration types. For more information on registration types, click here.
Click 'Save' to finish adding the session.
Add Schedule Page Info
Schedule page info is a way for you to add additional context about your sessions. For example, if the agenda is not yet finalized, you could add additional information explaining this to attendees.
To add schedule page info, click the down arrow next to 'Add Schedule Item', then click 'Add Schedule Page Info'.
Give the info a title and description, then click 'Save' when finished.
Note: only one info item can be added. The info is intended to apply to all sessions.
Import Schedule Items
You can also import schedule items into a Registration event using a CSV file by clicking 'Events' from the main menu, clicking 'Events' again, and then clicking on the name of the event. Then click on 'Edit Event', 'Schedule', then 'Import Sessions'.
Download the import template by clicking 'Download valid CSV file format', fill out the template, then return back to the Registration system and import your file back into the system to add your schedule items.
Editing Your Schedule
You can edit your schedule at any time by clicking on the event from the event list, then click the 'Edit Event' section, and select 'Schedule'.
Under the Actions menu, you can either edit or delete schedule items or schedule page info.