All DoubleDutch apps are compliant with applicable privacy laws. To request that an attendee's personal data be removed, request a report detailing what data is being stored, or any other privacy-related request, please have them email email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum requirements to use the mobile app?
- How does the timezone set in the CMS affect my event in the app?
- When will changes in the CMS be reflected in the App?
- How do I hide past events from the app?
- What does this CMS error message mean?
- Does DoubleDutch support language localization?
- Can I have digital attendee badges in the app?
- What if my attendees do not receive CMS-generated emails?
- How is the HTML5 version different than iOS and Android?
- How do different file types open across devices?