The list of Users associated with your account can be found under the Users sub-section of the Settings menu. On this page, you can see which users are active, their email addresses, as well make any change to the list via the "Edit" and "Delete" buttons.
Click the Guide Me button below for a guided walkthru of adding users!
Add a New User
To add a new user to your account, click the 'Add User' button.
- Choose an e-mail address associated with the individual.
- Give the user a password. Enter the password a second time to confirm it.
- Choose the user type:
- Business Admin: has access to all events. Includes full permissions.
- Venue Admin: has access to only events associated with a specific venue.
- Content Manager: can edit certain aspects of an event like design, the agenda, and speakers of specific events.
- Event Manager: functions like admins, but only for certain events.
- If you choose Content Manager or Event Manager, then you will be able to pick which events the user will have access to.
- Lastly, choose whether or not to make the individual "Active".
- Click 'Save' when finished.