DoubleDutch Registration offers several integrations via the Integration sub-section of Settings:
Customer Relationship Management
Salesforce: integrates directly into the Salesforce API so you can do the following:
- When a new contact registers for an event, all the registration data is sent to Salesforce as a lead object. If Salesforce Campaign is connected, it will also update the lead with the campaign name.
- When an existing contact registers for an event, an activity entry is added to an existing contact.
- Event admins can select an appropriate Salesforce campaign, search for contacts, and pull the contacts into DD Registration to quickly create an invite segment.
- When a DD Registration campaign is created, a Salesforce Campaign of type "Email" and with a status "Planned" is created.
- To create a Salesforce contact for each recipient, just add CampaignMember to Salesforce Campaign for each recipient.
- When a DD Registration campaign is queued it changes the status of Campaign to "In Progress" in Salesforce. Once the campaign is sent, the status is changed to "Completed".
Webhooks and API are available that can also be used to connect to Salesforce via Zapier.com or via JSON API calls.
Nation Builder: integrates with Nation Builder so that you can synchronize your supporters.
Note: DoubleDutch also supports integrations with marketing automation platforms Marketo and HubSpot. Please reach out to your Account Manager to discuss these as they require scoping.
- Facebook: integrates directly into the Facebook API so you can promote
- Twitter: integrates directly into the Twitter API so you can promote
- LinkedIn: integrates directly into the LinkedIn API so you can promote
To integrate with any of these services, click the 'Connect' button to be taken through the setup process.
For more information on using social networks to promote your event, click here.